Tuesday, July 22, 2014

New Grad, New Hire, New World - Nursing!

Hello guys and gals, and welcome to Working RN - A Work of Heart. This blog is written by a new nurse graduate, for other new nurse graduates (or future grads) and with the hopes of providing a helping hand as we find our way in this crazy new world we've entered.

In my travels across the internet, I found it very difficult to locate nursing blogs that were both current and geared towards newer RNs. Seeing a void, this blog was created with the goal of sharing in mind. I'd like to share with you my experiences, lessons learned, tips and tricks. In addition, I'd like to learn from you! Please feel free to share your own experiences, etc. Together, we can make this transition smoother and more enjoyable for everyone.

Best of luck to you in your journey, and here's to a happy tomorrow!

Sincerely,
Working RN

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...